Don't Fret!

For everyone with a passion for music.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
You Know You're Right
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Vote_lcapSo it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Voting_barSo it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Vote_rcap 
TrIcK
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Vote_lcapSo it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Voting_barSo it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Vote_rcap 
<2
TH3 iiND14N
ProjectD
MayorWest13
˙ɹɐǝǝqǝǝıuɐu
Poker
x LuSciOuS x
camaroon
Latest topics
» Staff List
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm by ProjectD

» Hello...
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 am by ProjectD

» Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm by camaroon

» So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 am by ProjectD

» Cogito Ergo Sum
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm by ProjectD

» me xxsasori96xx
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 am by ProjectD

» Can anyone suggest some oriental/japanese classical music?
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm by ProjectD

» Xat ChatBox Rules
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm by ProjectD

» pig
So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm by You Know You're Right

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProjectD
Admin
ProjectD

So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:08 pm

There's always places like limewire and soulseek, although it's still downloading. There's still got to be one place that sells the type of music you're looking for.

(and if I may ask, what other languages can you speak?)

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
<2
Admin
<2

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I dunno how helpful this is, but have you tried places like Amazon and Rhapsody? I'm pretty sure you can download from Rhapsody.

ProjectD wrote:
I'm not much for politics myself, but let me try...

Health Care, Lol.

Was that good enough?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/behindtheperceptions
Poker

Poker

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:41 pm

I get all my songs from Limewire.

Well, the ones I dont want but dont mind listening to.

I buy most of the songs I like though on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
TrIcK

TrIcK

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 am

I personally don't use frostwire or limewire I just simply use a YouTube to MP3 converter and just take the audio from a song posted on youtube, it's safer( in my opinion) and you make sure you are getting the right songs.

ProjectD
Admin
ProjectD

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 am

^True, but not everyone has those technological advances.

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
TrIcK

TrIcK

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I use a website to convert not a program, altough a program would probably work better but the site I use still gets the job done.

ProjectD
Admin
ProjectD

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 am

TrIcK wrote:
I use a website to convert not a program, altough a program would probably work better but the site I use still gets the job done.

You can pretty much use google chrome for that now.

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?   So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...? Empty

Back to top Go down

So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?
Page 1 of 1