Don't Fret!
Don't Fret!

For everyone with a passion for music.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
You Know You're Right
 
TrIcK
 
<2
 
TH3 iiND14N
 
ProjectD
 
MayorWest13
 
˙ɹɐǝǝqǝǝıuɐu
 
Poker
 
x LuSciOuS x
 
camaroon
 
Latest topics
» Staff List
Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm by ProjectD

» Hello...
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 am by ProjectD

» Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm by camaroon

» So it's illegal to download Music, but what if...?
Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 am by ProjectD

» Cogito Ergo Sum
Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm by ProjectD

» me xxsasori96xx
Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 am by ProjectD

» Can anyone suggest some oriental/japanese classical music?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm by ProjectD

» Xat ChatBox Rules
Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm by ProjectD

» pig
Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm by You Know You're Right

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 am

it diedz...put simple XD but i do agree...traditional shits really gone now...although i can't. talk techno ftw lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 pm

It may seem super cultural to us, but honestly it all seems that way because we don't practice other cultures except for ours. Just trough differentiation, we interpret that other's are more cultural that us, when all that's really going on is that we aren't used to that form of culture.

That's how I see it.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
<2
Admin
avatar

Posts : 717
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Anywhere but here.

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue May 25, 2010 2:11 pm

I think we are cultural, but we aren't as traditionally cultural.

We definitely have a more selfish culture.

Personally, I think China is surpassing us in nearly everything. Size. Intelligence. Etc. America seems to be slowly decaying.

_________________
TrIcK wrote:
i hate your intellectual conversations -.-


ProjectD wrote:
I'm not much for politics myself, but let me try...

Health Care, Lol.

Was that good enough?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/behindtheperceptions
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 pm

^Decaying, no. Becoming second world, yes.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
<2
Admin
avatar

Posts : 717
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Anywhere but here.

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Thu May 27, 2010 1:16 am

Ehm. I'll stick with decaying. Our morals and motivations are continually lesser. As a whole, I think that we are a less motivated and lazier people than those that started this nation.
We've become used to the luxury of being the richest nation in the world, and it shows. We've become fat and spoiled, to put it simply.
Just my opinion.

_________________
TrIcK wrote:
i hate your intellectual conversations -.-


ProjectD wrote:
I'm not much for politics myself, but let me try...

Health Care, Lol.

Was that good enough?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/behindtheperceptions
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

you know y u guys r "decaying/2nd world etc"? lmao cause in my opinion I think George Bush fucked things up a lot...although hell i can't talk cause im Aussie...wat tht gotta do with culture you mite ask? i have no idea and i accidently pressed send. Silly me... lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

camaroon wrote:
you know y u guys r "decaying/2nd world etc"? lmao cause in my opinion I think George Bush fucked things up a lot...although hell i can't talk cause im Aussie...wat tht gotta do with culture you mite ask? i have no idea and i accidently pressed send. Silly me... lol

We can drop Bush now, he's done..... or is he?


I think so. . . Yeah.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
You Know You're Right
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : Kentucky :(

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:29 pm

*bow to projD*

_________________
Tom Joad wrote:
"..I'll be in the dark. I'll be ever'where-wherever you look. Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever they's a cop beatin' a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad an'-I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know supper's ready. An' when our folks eat the stuff they raise an' live in houses they build-why I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
http://dont-fret.forumotion.com/forum-games-f57/describe-the-per
TrIcK

avatar

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 pm

We are not as cultural because this country is based on different cultures not just 1, the thing about those other countries is that the majority of the people who live in those countries have the same culture while in america there are a mix of different languages, races, traditions, and cultures. As for the U.S decaying i have to somewhat agree.

_________________
my signature for will
grammar nazi lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

^ I partially agree, the only disagreement I have is the use of the word decaying.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 am

lol well your in better shoes then those of third wealth countries and all those dam asylum seekers that try and fail to get to our shores. I think it's neccessary to remeber these traditions b4 all the countries that have them begin to "really decay" and soon they will be forgotten. although quite frankly i'd like to forget bollywood...the only real thing thats isn't gonna disapear any time soon because of the Indians huge and ever growing population
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 pm

If xxsasori96xx got in here he would be shouting anarchy in the usa.... (The above post reminded me of that)

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:32 am

:O well im sorry >.< lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm

^ I disagree.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 am

At wat? Me sorry for reminding u about wats-his-face >.> lol thts rite i can't be bothered 2 copy and paste his name...thts too much effort
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am

camaroon wrote:
At wat? Me sorry for reminding u about wats-his-face >.> lol thts rite i can't be bothered 2 copy and paste his name...thts too much effort
Or is it a lack of culture? :O

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 am

^all i was doin was lighting up the mood >_> im not against the USA in any way...just George Bush..Lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

camaroon wrote:
^all i was doin was lighting up the mood >_> im not against the USA in any way...just George Bush..Lol
The degration of another human being is supposed to "lighten up" the mood?



(Yay!!! My 300th post!!)

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
Poker

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

We are Americans.

This is how we are.

Bitch >_>
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Poker wrote:
We are Americans.

This is how we are.

Bitch >_>

Sai cagna niente.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am

^>.> well is me making fun of Bush bad for u? if it is then tell me if it's not then gtfo lol
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 pm

camaroon wrote:
^>.> well is me making fun of Bush bad for u? if it is then tell me if it's not then gtfo lol
No, it's just highly uncultural of you to cause discrimination to another person.

I don't hate bush, I just hate what he did during his presidency.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

^ watevr i for one don't care and im just stating my opinion through free speech...u kno wat. Im sik of getting into these random squabbles can we just end this one now? i said my comment without the intent of harming or annoying anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
ProjectD
Admin
avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : CALI

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am

^ I disagree.

_________________
Cogito ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am"

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://castlewars.m0rkeulv.net
camaroon

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 am

..so ur either disagreeing with
A: Me careing about the situation.
B: Not trying to anger anyone in the first place and causing harm.
C: Ending an immature dispute.

It's just a comment on a web page get over it...or at least be more key with what your pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why are the youth in other countries so much more cultural?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Black Scorpio v King Jammy’s v Arrows v Youth Promotion: Cinema 2, Kingston. 1985. “Shock of the century clash!”
» Kalua Found Fountain Of Youth!
» Youth Promotion v Jammys v Scorpio v Arrows: Cinema 2. 2nd June 1985
» Armagedion: 198? (Big Youth, U Roy, Briggy)
» Youth Promotion v Unity: Warehouse, Dalston 26th July 1986

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't Fret! :: Music :: Other Cultures' Music-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum